Remember that there are no exclusive rights binding Art Prism to the artists so you are free to sell your artworks via other mediums too !
To apply, simply register with Art Prism as an artist. Following the email verification, you will be prompted to fill an online application. The selection process will involve judging artistic quality (composition and overall impression of the art), quality of ideas, creativity, and originality. We are looking for work that is of gallery quality, interesting and contemporary. For us to be able to assess your application please ensure that you:
- Introduce Yourself: Please tell us about yourself. A good description is always enticing to the audience and will help them to get
to know you and the inspiration behind your work.
- Provide Quality images of Your Artworks: The artworks you want to sell should be photographed in a well-lit area and correct orientation. All the
photographs must be of high resolution and the background cropped, so it is purely the image of your work
which is presented.
- Include Details of Your Online Presence: Please provide links to your website/blog/social media pages so that we can get to know you a bit better.
Art Prism can help direct customers to your blog, web site, etc. and further increase your on-line presence!
Customers will enjoy researching and understanding your work and you as the artist.
- Upload Legitimately: Please make sure you understand that you can only sell original artwork online via Art Prism. We only accept
original artworks and limited edition prints (limited to 150 prints). No reproductions are allowed on our platform;
all works must be original.
- Provide More Information: It's always more interesting to learn about the thinking and stories behind your art. Please talk about your processes,
choice of materials and methodology. Customers will enjoy discovering the motivations behind your work.
Explanation of the subject-matter and materials is richly supportive, enabling customers to form a deeper connection
to the work they are looking at. All of which ultimately helps us, as your gallery, to promote your work. In our opinion,
the best way to sell original art is by creating a personal connection with buyers through your profile.
*Please note that we reserve the rights to reject an application at our discretion. Unfortunately, due to a high number of
applications, we cannot individually respond to queries related to declined applications